Not all jobs give you the satisfaction of seeing someone you work with achieve their true potential. Social Care is a rewarding career and St Anne’s is a leading provider of care and support services in Yorkshire and the North East, with a reputation for high quality, person-centred services.
Support Workers Ref: LDS/1137
£17, 083 - £18,040 per annum (pro rata for part time)
Leeds Learning Disability Services – Rockhaven
Various hours available
We are currently recruiting for Support Workers to join our team in the Horsforth area. You will provide support to 7 clients with learning disabilities who either have identified nursing needs and or behaviours that may challenge a service.
You will be required to support people in all areas of their lives, from personal care to assistance with household tasks and promoting social activities.
St. Anne's wants to reward its employees for their hard work. Employee benefits include;
- Competitive rate of pay
- Sector-generous Group Personal Pension Scheme
- A minimum of 20 days annual leave rising to a maximum of 25 days plus 8 notified statutory holidays
- Access to a fantastic Employee Benefits Scheme with hundreds of discounts at major retailers such as John Lewis, Argos and Boots
- 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Continuous opportunities for career development
- Flexible working opportunities (where applicable) upon successful completion of probation period
For an informal discussion of the above posts, please contact Sue Speight on 0113 258 4984
For more information and to apply online please visit our website www.st-annes.org.uk or alternatively you can send your CV to quoting 'LDS/1137'
St Anne’s actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We want people from underrepresented groups such as disabled, Black and Minority Ethnic (BAME), Lesbian, Gay, Bi and Trans (LGBT+) communities to succeed at St Anne’s and our policies and procedures ensure that this can happen. Read more about our approach to diversity and inclusion here
St Anne's is a Disability Confident employer. We are actively working to recruit and retain people with disabilities and long term health conditions in to our work force. If you are an applicant who has a disability, you will be offered an interview if you meet the essential criteria for the job.