Are you looking for a Staff Nurse role based in the Midlands?
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold a valid NMC pin
* Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
* Provide a clear, in-date DBS.
Duties will include:
* Undertake physical examinations and clinical assessments
* Observe and record the clinical condition of patients
* Give medications and injections
* Respond quickly to emergencies
* Act as an advocate for patients and their families
* Support people with their wider nutritional, physical, hygiene and emotional needs
Why choose Athona?
* Permanent positions across the country
* Help and support in finding your new job and tips on starting your career
* Salary negotiation
* Support throughout the recruitment process
* Tips and advice to improve your CV
* Pre-interview guidelines and preparation
* Help adjusting to your new role
Athona Recruitment's nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in finding permanent and temporary employment for nurses. We have a dedicated team of consultants that help recruit nurses into NHS hospitals, care homes, private hospitals and clinics across the country. Whether you're based in the UK or overseas, we can help you find a nursing position that's right for you.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: