FilmLight’s core business is centred on the innovation, implementation and support of its products in leading production companies, post-production facilities and film/TV studios around the world.
Our world-leading colour correction system is based on a purpose-built Linux multi-GPU workstation with a high-performance IO subsystem.
Engineered with a similar philosophy to a games console, our systems are designed and attuned for a single purpose – the provision of the best creative real-time environment for the production of beautiful images. Our system is used on A-list movies to natural history documentaries and high-end commercials.
We would like to extend our London-based development team to add a Senior Linux System Developer.
• Lead less experienced Linux System Developers
• Evaluates software
• Maintain existing and implement new low level system modules
• Generate new operating system installable packages
• Write codes code for system as required
• Testing & debugging filesystem and driver level code
• Performance evaluation of new generations of hardware
• Documents procedures for other users
• Proactive customer support when required.
Relevant degree and significant relevant experience including knowledge of the following programmes:
• C/C++, OpenGL & scripting languages
• Filesystem device drivers
• Streaming IO subsystems
• Fibre channel and SCSI optimisation
• High-speed networking
• Broad knowledge of computer storage transport architectures