This is an entry level role into the Financial Planning & Analysis team as a fast-growing software company. The Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Analyst will be supporting the administration of financial accounts data and commission calculations.
Reporting to the Group FP&A Manager, the candidate will be adaptable and be able to respond quickly to our changing and growing business environment. To be successful in this role the candidate will need to develop a thorough understanding of order-to-cash processes through training as well as on the job experience. The candidate will be keen on achieving best in class practice and striving for excellence.
- Become the subject matter expert in Salesforce Reporting, Management Accounting Data and Sales Compensation Administration
- Assist in creating global business standards across a range of defined metrics and creating simulation models
- Prepare for manager review monthly sales commission calculations 30+ payees and provide pay-out analysis and support commission forecasts
- Understand commission forecast and identify gaps between commission and billings forecast, as well as visibility to any manual components of the commission forecast
- With the support of the FP&A design and maintain simulation model for new comp plans and plan changes
- Lead the reporting of key sales metrics from Salesforce in particular New Bookings and Sales Pipeline reporting
- Participate on cross-functional teams within Allocate on system enhancement initiatives or new business acquisitions as needed
- Deliver on-time and accurate payments each performance measurement period, adhering to payroll deadlines
- Perform ad hoc reporting / analysis for management decision making
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or related field
- Experience within a finance environment would be advantageous
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM or similar system strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills: confident interacting with business stakeholders and managing their expectations.
- Analytical, logical and strategic thinker, able to structure and communicate ideas clearly.
- Goal oriented: able to manage multiple priorities, eliminate obstacles and drive success; able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Adaptable and able to respond quickly to a changing and growing business environment.
- Reasonable proficiency with MS Office tools required (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong Excel skills with the ability to analyse data and create meaningful insights