- Hannon Rd, Aylesbury HP21, UK
- Monday Start Time: 06:00
- Monday End Time: 09:00
- Tuesday Start Time: 06:00
- Tuesday End Time: 09:00
- Wednesday Start Time: 06:00
- Wednesday End Time: 09:00
- Thursday Start Time: 06:00
- Thursday End Time: 09:00
- Friday Start Time: 06:00
- Friday End Time: 09:00
- Saturday Start Time: 06:00
- Saturday End Time: 09:00
- Sunday Start Time: 00:00
- Sunday End Time: 00:00
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture – our core values and how we behave:
We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
We go the extra mile: whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
Our customers’ business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
Hours: 14 hours per week, Monday-Sunday
Location: Cannock WS11 4AL
Package: £8.21 Per Hour + Free Uniform, Paid Holiday and other Company Benefits
Mitie has a great opportunity for a Cleaner to work for our client’s site based in Cannock.
Reporting to the Cleaning Manager, the Cleaner will have a key responsibility of ensuring that the premises are kept clean to a high standard.
Main Duties of the Cleaner:
- The Cleaner will use a scrubber dryer machine.
- The Cleaner will be responsible for damp wiping.
- The Cleaner will clean toilets and offices and will use a mop.
- The Cleaner will follow a cleaning specification.
- Efficient approach to work
- Good time management
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Cleaning experience is not essential as full training will be give
Health and Safety responsibilities:
- Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
- Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
- Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
- Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
- Ensure compliance with Mitie's information security procedures in all activities;
- Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager;
- Report actual and suspected security incidents;
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.