We are recruiting for a temporary Receptionist for up to 2 months. This role is based in Central London and is paying £11.00 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday 09:00am to 17:00pm.
- The role holder will liaise on a daily basis with a variety of staff, students and visitors to the University, receiving and giving information regarding all aspects of University business.
- There is a responsibility to liaise and network effectively and efficiently with staff and students of the University and with the many outside visitors to Reception, both in person and by telephone.
- Provide administrative support for Reception and Security Officer and/or Estates department, including arranging meetings, photocopying, filing and distribution of meeting papers, preparing agendas, arranging catering.
- Preparing, copying, collating and distributing reception related documents
- To raise purchase orders for work within department, process invoices for payment, and collate reports.
- Organise events: department meetings, Christmas celebration and providing help to Marketing and engagement team during Student intake and open days. Prepare necessary media materials like posters and flyers
- Provide support for Support Reception/Security Manager and Estates.
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent), including English and Maths (A-Level)
- Telephony skills and experience
- Proven and successful experience of administrative work
- General working experience in Higher Education sector
- Excellent oral, written and communication skills
- Computer and MS Outlook and keyboard skills
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy