Use your personal skills and innovative mindset to take MHI Vestas safety training to the next level
Do you have experience with safety training and would you like the opportunity to use your expertise within an exciting organisation? Are you out-going, innovative and well-organised, and do you have what it takes to improve our safety training? Tasks & responsibilities: You will...
...play a key role in delivering MHI Vestas Basic and Advanced safety refresher training and incorporate MHI Vestas turbine-specific safety standards in the training. You will be part of the training activities from the beginning to the end, taking the safety training to the next level by raising the bar. You will conduct practical on-site training for internal and external employees.
You will stay updated on and maintain technical expertise on relevant safety features in our wind turbine fleet as well as participate in continuous improvements of training equipment, meaning that you will have great impact on training in MHI Vestas.
You will also be responsible for:
Skills & experience: Our new colleague...
- Delivering MHI Vestas Basic and Advanced safety refresher training according to relevant standards within the wind industry
- Maintain training material according to MHI Vestas and wind industry standards
- Keep up-to-date with the turbines in our portfolio
- Evaluate training programs and recommend improvements
- Attend meetings regularly and participate in training-related discussions and projects
- Support establishment of training programs to suit the current organisational needs
- Documentation for all courses are maintained and up-to-date
...is a confident instructor with broad knowledge within safety training. It is important that you possess great interpersonal skills and are a strong communicator with pedagogic understanding. You have a desire to further develop your excellent teaching skills.
You have an innovative mindset with the ability to think outside the box when creating value in training. We expect that you have a technical or practical background within the emergency services or another relevant background and preferably experience from the wind industry. As a person, you are a team player, well-organised and can work with people with different national and cultural backgrounds and at all levels in the organisation.
We expect that you:
Join us if you...
- Have a relevant education, preferably within emergency services
- Are an experienced instructor
- Can understand and adapt to new technologies
- Are flexible, service-minded and well-organised
- Have a creative mind-set
- Are fluent in English (verbal and oral)
- Are a confident user of Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint
- Can act proactively and work independently
- Can travel up to 50% a year
...would like to work in an international and ambitious company where we work shoulder to shoulder every day to become the global leader in the offshore wind market. You will be part of a dedicated team in an organisation characterised by being ambitious, innovative and professional.
In Technical & Safety Training, we offer you:
- A broad interface with many stakeholders
- A consulting role with influence
- Great colleagues that support each other and work together
- Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
- The right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. We value initiative and responsibility
- The opportunity to influence MHI Vestas safety training
We're already looking forward to hearing from you. In case you have questions about the position, please contact Head of Technical & Safety Training, Elisabeth Mygind, on +45 4181 2138. Your primary work location will be Birchwood Business Park, Warrington, UK, and you should expect to spend approx. 50% of your time travelling to other sites. Please note that applications are handled on an ongoing basis. So, please send your application and CV as soon as possible using the link on this page. We treat all inquiries confidentially.
Established in April 2014, MHI Vestas Offshore Wind is a joint venture between Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) and Vestas Wind Systems A/S. Our vision is to be a leading player in the offshore industry by co-developing offshore wind as a financially viable and sustainable energy source to benefit future generations. An international organisation with +3000 employees and HQ in Aarhus, Denmark, we also have offices in the UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Taiwan, Japan and the USA.