Overview of Role:
Responsible for carrying out the duties of an experienced Wet Room Installer in the field of Wet Room Installations and Adaptations within the Building Division of T Brown Group and to support the provision of contracted building services.
Salary & Benefits:
· Competitive Salary
· 20 plus 8 days Holiday (incremental with years’ service)
· Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme
· Free DBS
· Company Vehicle & Fuel Card
Qualifications and Experience:
· City & Guilds / time served trades person.
· Certificate of Asbestos Awareness Training
· Hotworks Training
· Minimum of 2 years repairs and maintenance /construction site experience
· Experience in a customer service type role, dealing directly with residents
· Climbing stairs and roles with a high degree of mobility, i.e. walking/lifting/loading & unloading vehicles
· Certificate of Training Achievement for Working at Height, Manual Handling, First Aid (1-Day), or other.
· Good understanding of verbal and written instructions
· Understanding of and commitment to providing high quality services and customer care
· Willingness and ability to undertake further training and development related to the role
· Able to work self-supervised
· Adept at establishing relationships with all parties involved in the construction process that facilitate harmonious working relationships during project, and permit prompt resolution of problems and conflicts as they occur.
· Full Clean driving license
T Brown Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: