Want to make money on the side, on top of your normal job? Want to make your own hours? Want to give the Private sector a go?
In 2019, we understand that some people don’t just want 1 job or 1 source of income. We understand that some people want the flexibility to work the hours they want.
Our Bank/Casual roles offer all of this, along with weekly pay and a full induction when you start.
Mildmay Oaks is a low secure and locked rehabilitation service for men with learning disability and autism spectrum disorder, and for women with learning disability.
We are 2 minutes from Winchfield Train Station and we offer a taxi service in the winter to and from the station.
- Providing a quality of care to each individual that is of a high standard, being sensitive to individual abilities, respecting privacy and catering for social, emotional, religious and cultural needs whilst encouraging a comprehensive programme of ordinary living with an emphasis on self-help skills.
- Participating in the assessment of changing care needs and in the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care in line with agreed policies and procedures.
- Participating in the key worker system.
- Discussing and agreeing on care programmes with other community services.
- Fostering good relations and lines of communication with other disciplines/services/agencies involved with individuals’ care.
- Keeping abreast of developments and current trends when caring for people who have a Learning Disability/Mental Health Problem/behaviours that challenge.
- Ensuring that the NMC standards for drug administration, storage and handling of medication are adhered to.
- Developing, maintaining and enhancing relationships between parents, relatives and friends of the service users and staff at the home.
- Promoting access to an independent advocacy for the individual.