We are a predictive data science company which helps brands transform business performance. We bring together client’s data, proprietary property and market data with the most innovative AI techniques to build the most accurate and predictive segmentation and models. We automate all of this into a constantly learning and improving technology platform, Velocita. This approach enables our clients to learn from the past, understand their customers today, optimise the present and shape the future.
Outra was founded by industry leaders in May 2017. Since then we have built a team of data strategists, scientists and technologists focused on bringing new and innovative approaches to solving business problems and contributing to the growth of Outra.
We are looking for a Senior Data Warehouse/ETL engineer who will support our data science, data engineering and marketing teams with designing and creating the data warehouse and all related extraction, transformation and load of data function in the company. Furthermore, you must be experts at taking a big-picture view of a company’s data. The ideal candidate is adept at data modelling, analysing and digesting what a business wants to accomplish with its data, and design the best possible ETL process around those goals. Database designs take on many forms, including snowflake schemas. They must have a broad technical knowledge, with a good set of communication skills and an analytical mind. They must be able to communicate goals and instructions in a clear and efficient manner. In addition, you may frequently work with the clients and the business side of the company to determine the best course of action when designing the system.
● Ability to work independently to complete project activates; possessing initiative to address issues and opportunities
● Ability to implement solutions and identify operational issues
● Determining Data storage needs
● Design and create a data warehouse and data marts
● Executing ETL performance tuning and data integration maintenance.
● Managing staging area implementation and data mappings targets.
● Handling job stream productions and ETL environment maintenance.
● Leading enterprise data warehouse and audit reporting development.
● Test and Troubleshoot
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
£70000 - £75000 per annum + Additional Benefits (Lis…
more details »
Formula Recruitment Limited
From £75,000 to £85,000 per annum + Benefits
South East London
more details »