We are looking for a Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to work in superb Independent Mixed animal practice. The role is with a progressive Practice based in the Cumbria area. The role is full time due to expansion and is initially to cover maternity leave but is likely to lead to a permanent role.
- The role is for 4.5-day week, shared OOH rota with RVNs on call
- They have a newly built small animal facility which opened in January 2019 along with two other branches
- You will be working with a friendly team of experienced vets including certificate holders and a dedicated team of enthusiastic RVNs
- The practice has all the usual kit; Digital x-ray, ultrasound, endoscopes in our Diagnostic Suite, on site Laboratory, separate dog and cat wards and 2 new surgical theatres
- The team won an award for Best Professional Services Team recently and they are proud of the client care that they offer
- Generous Salary
- 25 days holiday
- CPD encouraged and funded
- Specialisation and certificates supported and encouraged
- Professional memberships and indemnity insurance covered
- Private Healthcare available as part of the package
- The successful candidate will ideally have experience, however new grads will be considered
- Good communication skills and being a team player are vital attributes
What Happens Next?
If you would like to hear more, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Kristy Fordham on 01423 813450 or emailing Kristy@Prospect-health.com. Alternative you can contact a member of the Veterinary Division on 01423 850406.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Vet Nurse Jobs