- Scottish Parliament, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Monday Start Time: 11:30
- Monday End Time: 19:30
- Tuesday Start Time: 12:30
- Tuesday End Time: 20:30
- Wednesday Start Time: 12:30
- Wednesday End Time: 20:30
- Thursday Start Time: 12:30
- Thursday End Time: 20:30
- Friday Start Time: 12:30
- Friday End Time: 20:30
- Saturday Start Time: Not Applicable
- Saturday End Time: Not Applicable
- Sunday Start Time: Not Applicable
- Sunday End Time: Not Applicable
- Work within the Cleaning Services Team, carrying out duties effectively and efficiently in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Follow the Company’s Health, Safety and Quality procedures within the course of the role.
- Ensure all equipment is kept clean, well maintained and is a safe working order, i.e. PAT Tested, etc.
- Have full knowledge and understanding of the designated cleaning area, including the agreed work to be carried out and time allocated to the area.
- Have a full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and approved chemicals used within the premises and to attend all necessary training to be able to use this equipment.
- To comply with the requirements of Health & Safety, other relevant legislation and premises policies.
- To wear protective clothing (PPE) as issued.
- To deal with any complaints that fall within the job holder’s duties and report these immediately to the Cleaning Supervisor/Service Support Manager.
- Perform miscellaneous cleaning duties as apparent or as instructed by the Cleaning Supervisor.
Minimum 1 year cleaning experienceAdditional Information
Temporary 3 month contract with view to extension. Job offer subject to Scottish Parliament security clearance.