We are currently looking for an Administration Assistant to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area until the end of February 2020. As the Administration Assistant you will be responsible for supporting the Team PA with various admin tasks as needed.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Administration Assistant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will manage agenda, calls, emails and correspondence, as well as domestic and global meetings organization and business travel, making independent decisions on attendance/ conflicting meeting requests
2. The Administration Assistant will be responsible for domestic and global travel arrangements of the on-site team including flight reservations, hotel accommodations and expense report processing
3. You will act as liaison between executive and staff, external/internal contacts and in regular contact with global Executive / Senior Leaders and their respective Assistants
4. You should develop and maintain filing / archiving systems and prioritise concurrent assignments in order to meet deadlines
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Administration Assistant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience of working within a highly administrative role
2. A knowledge and practical experience with working to meet deadlines
Key Words: Admin / Administration / Berkshire / Temporary / Agendas / PA / Correspondence / Travel Arrangements / Deadlines / Reservation / Booking / Executive / Organisation / English / Effective
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
LinkPoint Resources Limited
£23,000 per annum
more details »