We need a Reception Manager who’s great with people, and who can lead a team.
- Be a hands-on manager who leads from the front
- Be knowledgeable about the hotel and good at developing others
- Be personable and engaging
- Have natural rapport and be able to strike up relationships with our guests
- Excel at customer service
- Have an eye for sales and help develop the business
- Encourage a strong working relationship between departments
- Be organised, motivated and lead the team
- Be confident working with IT
- Be confident being part of the duty management team
A discreet, Georgian townhouse located just off the King’s Road, Sydney House Chelsea is understated but contemporary in style.
It gives our team the chance to work in one of the most popular and vibrant areas of London, just a couple of minutes' walk from South Kensington tube station.
WE WANT WORK TO BE A PLEASURE
We’re a people business — our success relies on the skills and happiness of every one of our team. That’s why we invest in your training and development and promote from within. We depend on your personality and enthusiasm for hospitality… and we offer all sorts in return. We must be doing things right — we were recently awarded AA Hotel Group of the Year.
We can offer careers across our collection of hotels ... or just a great place to work locally. For some senior roles, we may look for relevant experience, but for other jobs we just want the right character and attitude — we’ll teach you the rest.
Our team are entitled to tasty discounts on food and drink, as well as preferential rates at our hotels for themselves, friends and family. They can also take advantage of High Street discounts via our bespoke employee shopping website, as well as a cycle to work scheme, and various other performance-related perks. Our Employee Assistance Programme is on hand to provide personal help and support if and when it’s needed
... More Less
Salary : To Be discussed
Schedule : Full Time Experience : Minimum 3
of experience Location : 9-11 Sydney St, Chelsea, London SW3 6PU, UK
Fluent in English
By applying you confirm you have these skills.
For Andrew Brownsword Hotels's privacy notice, click here. For Harri’s privacy notice click here
Sydney House Chelsea - Reception is posting their hospitality jobs on Harri.