The Role and Ideal Candidate:
As Housekeeper your role will be to shine, just as your rooms will on a daily basis, ensuring our customers have a very comfortable and enjoyable stay. Liaising with reception is key so that any special requirements made by the guests are catered for. Daily room checks are pivotal and as is making sure stocks of tea, coffee, and toiletries are refreshed. Efficiency and multitasking are key as is following health and safety rules.
We like to treat our employees like our family so we offer the best in employee benefits:
The Place to Be:
- Reliable hours contract
- A competitive hourly rate of pay
- Our online discount scheme, Marston’s R£wards, giving you high street and online discounts so you can treat yourself.
- 20% discount on Marston’s food and hotels with our Privilege Card at our Marston’s managed houses
- 30% off food and drink while on shift
- Regular incentive schemes to keep you motivated and recognise your hard work
- Uniform provided
- Our Career Path and development programmes which could see you progress to General Manager level and beyond!
At Marston’s we are leading the way in the ever changing hospitality industry. With over 180 years’ experience under our belt, we celebrate our heritage whilst dreaming big for the future.
Who are we looking for?