Business Change Manager (Inside IR35)
Are you a SC Cleared Business Change Manager with an understanding in P3M and experienced in the Defence sector? If so we want to hear from you!
Imagine having a talent that could benefit someone you've never met and solve problems you didn't even know existed. Well, you do, and you can. And we're here to help you do just that. At PSR we are the go-to place for talented contractors and temps for a rich variety of civil service jobs. As Business Change Manager you will:
- Assist and agree with staff the Benefits to be delivered and implement a Transition Plan
- Develop a Transition Plan and implement subsequent military operational staff work to deliver change
- Communicate to, and advise, the Board in P3M terms, how to integrate capability into the organisation and, in the operational language, how that change will be delivered to the organisation
- Prepare force elements within the department for the change to be delivered including: briefings, online information and written orders
- Influence and inform members up to an including 2* Senior Responsible Officers and work as co-chair, with the director, the organisation
- Cohere delivery across the organisation to ensure an effective capability is delivered in time for conversion, training and an ability to be held at readiness
It would be great to also have: If this sounds like you, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our PSR team now.
- Experience in business change within the defence sector
- A understanding around P3M
- Confidence in briefing of findings to all levels of staff
- Have a mind for planning and programming
"In applying for this role, you acknowledge the following; this role falls in scope of the Off Payroll Working in the Public Sector legislation. Any rates of payment quoted will reflect the gross rate per day for the assignment and will be subject to appropriate taxes and statutory costs. As such the payment to the intermediary and your income resulting from this contract will be different."
To move forward with your application, click "Apply"