Patient Experience and Engagement Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Trust’s Patient Experience Team. The post holder will support the patient experience and engagement agenda which ensures patients, their relatives, carers and the public have a voice and play an integral role in the way that the Trust plans, develops and provides services.
The post holder will work within the Patient Experience Team and have specific responsibilities relating to:
• Collecting and processing of patient and carer experience feedback via a variety of different methods with specific responsibility for the Friends and Family Test (FFT)
• Providing administrative support to Always Events projects including scheduling and arranging meetings, preparing/collating/distributing papers, taking minutes, monitoring specific action points, gathering updates in line with implementation dates
• Supporting the development of a young person’s forum identifying opportunities for involvement in the Trust
• Assist with administration relating to patient experience and engagement activities
• Assisting with other feedback functions including supporting formal complaints investigations, responding to on line reviews, assisting the Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS) during busy periods
• Providing cover to main reception and the bereavement office as required.
It is essential the successful candidate has:
• Experience of working in a customer/patient-facing environment
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent communication skills, in writing and in person
• Experience of data management
• Ability to use Microsoft Office to a high standard
• Flexibility with working hours as some evening work will be required to attend patient experience and engagement events.
Interview date: 5th December 2019 to be confirmed
This advert closes on Friday 22 Nov 2019