My client based in Kendal are looking to recruit two part time Sales Assistants to work in their brand new tool store in Kendal.
Hours of work - 20 hours per week (between 6.45am to 7.15pm) normally 5 hours / 4 days or 4 hours / 5 days. Working to a monthly rota. £8.32 per hour.
Role Purpose: Supporting the store team in the delivery of great customer service, making sure your store is a great place to buy. Working closely with other team members to provide great product availability, high store standards and of course superb customer service.
- Delivering great customer service in line with company expectations, acting as the friendly face of our store and providing a service with a smile - no matter how busy you are
- Taking great pride in meeting the needs of our customers, ensuring the store is a great place to buy
- Making a difference when you are customer facing, and in the warehouse, stocking shelves and putting orders together to help our customers get all they need for their job
- Committed to delivering the company aims of providing great product availability, high store standards and a fun working environment, making the store a great place to work
- Making sure you demonstrate high levels of professionalism in the way you look and act at all times
- Making sure the store is clean and clutter free for the store team and customers
- Maintaining a high level of personal and team Health & Safety awareness and making sure you work to branch security procedures at all times
- Accurately actioning all stock activities and till transactions, delivering great results within agreed time scales
Required Skills & Experience: −
- Experience of retail, sales, cash handling or stock management would be beneficial but not essential
- A positive attitude and a natural communicator who always puts the customer first
- Enthusiastic, polite, willing to learn
- Loves team work and understands that it is the route for success.
- Happy to always get stuck in.
- Enjoys interacting with customers putting them heart of everything you do
- Reliable and flexible with excellent time keeping, hardworking and fun to be around
This role is available for an immediate start.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy