Currently training to be a Maths Teacher? Open to improvement? Living in South London?
A South London school are looking for a talented Maths Teacher (NQT) with an excellent grasp of the current curriculum. The most important characteristic the school are seeking, is the ability to reflect and improve on your practice as a Maths Teacher (NQT).
In this Maths Teacher (NQT) post you will be surrounded by highly experienced and supportive colleagues. Part of your Maths Teacher (NQT) will include improving your teaching practice and approach through the instruction, support and tuition of an exceptional 'Outstanding' teacher. As a Maths Teacher (NQT) you will teach engaging lessons across the key stages, promoting further exploration of the subject and even encouraging your A-Level pupils to study the discipline in higher education.
As one of the top performing departments in the school, the Maths team are constantly looking to improve their technique and give their students the best chance of academic success possible.
• Maths Teacher (NQT) Required
• Top Maths Teacher (NQT) Post
• Excellent Induction Programme for Maths Teacher (NQT)
• Outstanding Secondary School - South London
• London Maths Teacher (NQT) Post
• Permanent Maths Teacher (NQT) Post
• MPS – Inner London plus Academy Points & Retention Bonus!
• This Maths Teacher (NQT) post is only open to Maths Trainee Teachers with real potential!
If you feel you have the ambition and skills to make this role your own, this could be the move that defines your career. Join this outstanding secondary school in Croydon as a Maths Teacher this September; click 'Apply' to send your CV to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: