The purpose of this role is to hit targets and KPIs on a monthly basis and deliver high quality customer service through engagement with customers and recognising opportunities to maximise sales at all points of the process whilst providing the customer with the most exceptional cruise experience.
- Deliver a high level of customer service by: Using positive language and engage with each customer when presenting cruise options to lead them to the best option for their holiday.
- Recognise opportunities to upsell, cross sell and promote products to maximise sales whilst giving the customer the ultimate cruise experience.
- Meet and exceed monthly KPI’s.
- Take ownership of your customer’s experience on the phone or via email.
- To adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures, including Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities, Data Protection, Code of Conduct, Security, IT and Internal Control Financial Regulations.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong verbal, written and listening skills.
- Previous travel sales experience or within a call centre is desirable.
- Effective persuasiveness, influence and negotiation skills.
- Entrepreneurial and a Team player.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Good planning and organisation skills.
- Passionate about your customers and target driven.
- Experience in webchat (desirable)
- Previous experience in an outbound role is desirable
- Strong organisational skills are essential
Behavioral Role Fit:
- Great team player
- Sociable (crucial)
- Driven and ambitious
- Money orientated
Role Key Performance Indicators:
- Answer rate
- Average response time
- TM Margin
- One touch bookings
- Outbound calls (per day)