MHR are recruiting on behalf of a client in Inchinnan who are looking for Production Operatives with experience in Surface Mount Technology and Soldering/
The main purpose of the role is to provide build, assembly and test of finished goods within the Production SMT Department,
Set up and Operation of SMT line automated production equipment to include:
- Set up and operation of “Selective” through hole automated solder machine
- Screen printer, Pick & Place machine, Re-Flow oven and AOI machine.
- Re-work / repair of PCB’s using hand soldering techniques.
- First line maintenance of all SMT automated and ancillary equipment.
- To assist Engineering with NPD builds through the SMT process.
- To provide timely feedback to a supervisor regarding production issues/concerns.
- To work safely and comply with the company health & safety policy.
- To undertake any other reasonable job/task as and when required.
Expected skills required for success in the role are detailed below, not all skills are required initially, training/development should target skills below as relevant/required for this position.
- Trained/previous experience in fully automated SMT/through hole equipment and processes.
- Ability to perform soldering techniques to IPC 7711/7721 (electronics assembly, repair and modifications of PCB’s and electronics assemblies)
- Ability to work under microscope with good manual dexterity.
- Strong hand eye co-ordination.
- Ability to operate various general assembly tools.
- Capable of producing consistent work standards to quality needs.
- Able to interpret and work using drawings, process documents and work instructions.
- Basic understanding of and quality control methods through data collection.
If you think this is right role for you please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 0141 204 2054