Join one of the UK’s longest-serving care agencies, Country Cousins, as a self-employed live-in carer and earn between up to 847 per week.
As a self-employed carer you’ll have the flexibility to balance your work life with your home life. As a Cousin you will be offered assignments from 2 - 6 weeks long.
As a self-employed, live-in carer you can benefit from:
- Competitive pay rates from £88 to £121 per day, plus paid travel expenses.
- Double rates apply on Bank Holidays.
- Flexible working patterns and the choice of when to work
- Various assignment lengths (typically between 2-6 weeks)
- Free room and board whilst in an assignment
- Friendly support from our experienced Care Relations Executives
- The chance to earn £250 in Love2Shop vouchers for every friend you refer to us.
- And many more
Our ideal candidate will have:
- The right to work in the UK
- At least 6 months’ experience, and possess up to date training certificates or be willing to undertake training, which is available from us for an additional fee
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A thoroughly professional approach
- The ability to be flexible to adapt to the ever-changing needs of clients and their loved ones
- A valid a driving license, although this is not compulsory.
Apply today to hear from our recruitment team