To assist the Finance Systems manager (FSM) in all areas of the business. Primarily dealing with offering reactive support to users, this role will grow into receiving actions from on-going projects to pro-actively offering ideas on enhancements
Thirty-five hours per week. However, due to the nature of this role hours will vary in line with the needs of the business.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Initial point of contact for user support & administration
- Maintenance of data model and accounting structure
- Assist FSM in all business development projects
- Annual leave cover for FSM
- Assist in the investigation and replacement of inefficient practices
- Maintenance of documentation
- Monthly reporting of “World Pay” activity
- Effective management and utilisation of any external support resources, such as contractors or consultancy services.
You will also be responsible for the following:
Health & Safety
- To ensure that your work area is kept safe and tidy at all times.
- To abide by the Health & Safety Work Act 1974.
- To immediately notify the Company Health & Safety officer or the CEO of any Health & Safety issues which may cause harm to fellow employees.
- To advise your Manager of any areas of work for which you require any additional training.
Quality Management System
- To work as a member of a team within the quality system and follow all documented quality procedures and instructions.
Key Performance Areas
- To work towards achieving 100% on all Company, departmental, team and individual key performance targets.
- Participate and contribute towards individual annual appraisals, team meetings and regular one-to-one assessment sessions.
- To manage or assist with relevant ad-hoc projects as required by FSM or Head of Planning & Controlling.
- Complete all appropriate administration.
- Carry out any other additional duties as requested by the FSM or Head of Planning & Controlling within the scope of your role.
- To work within and be compliant at all times with all relevant regulations and
legislation applicable to the role.
- Professional manner and appearance in line with working within AWP corporate environment
- Integrity when dealing with sensitive and confidential financial information of the business and our clients
- Knowledge of Agresso Systems Milestone 4 and above
- Experience in Finance systems administration & development
- Sound understanding of integrated accounting systems & operational / IT platforms
- Attention to detail, self-motivated and driven
- Methodical and analytical
- Good communicator, proactive approach
- Ability to work well with all areas of the business
- Excellent self-organisation and ability to maintain focus on multitude of tasks
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads and meet strict reporting deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- SAP knowledge
- Knowledge of accounting principles and activities