Every day, Imagine Communications is delivering billions of media moments all over the world — anywhere, anytime and on any device. Imagine Communications delivers innovative, end-to-end media software and networking solutions to over 3,000 customers in more than 185 countries, including the top broadcast facilities and the most technologically advanced sports and live-event venues.
This position will work within a matrix organization, collaborating across functional areas, external partners and customers to effectively lead all aspects of a product pillar. This includes: complete financial oversight, overall responsibly for the product strategy and life cycle, and leadership responsibility for the team of product managers
- Set and communicate clear priorities for the product portfolio based on strategic objectives, market conditions and customer requirements
- Implement processes to manage the business monitoring performance against objectives and ensuring delivery of operational results.
- Ensure detailed marketing plans (strategic and tactical) are developed, communicated and implemented to maximize the success of the product portfolio
- Manage a team of Product line managers and product specialists to meet the business objectives for the product portfolio
- Collaborate with marketing to develop and launch advertising and promotion campaigns.
- Define and communicate the value proposition for the product portfolio
- Develop product pricing and margin models that maximize value to Imagine, taking into account, customer business models, competitive pricing, and ROI
- Identify and implement strategic partnerships to enhance the value of the product portfolio These may include: content, advertiser, hardware, integrator, network, agency, and sales/channel partners.
- Oversee the planning/production of the portfolio to ensure ability to meet market demand, while managing inventory within defined targets. Set and achieve financial expectations.
- Identify and implement continuous quality and cost improvement initiatives as it relates to product lifecycle management
- Identify operational issues and working in conjunction with other Imagine groups (Sales, Marketing, Operations, Engineering), develop and implement plans to address them.
- Evaluate and recommend investments to maximize the financial results of the product portfolio.
- Develop an in depth understanding of the competition, including market share estimates, differentiators and business strategy.
- Successful track record of leading a product management team, with profit and loss responsibility, in a high-tech global environment, for a sustained period of time.
- In depth knowledge of linear broadcast markets
- Successful track record of establishing strategic direction, supported by sound operational decision-making skills.
- Experience with market positioning, business development, pricing, and competitive analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and launch a new product to a new market segment, with an entrepreneurial orientation.
- Strong global business acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to lead in a fluid, customer-oriented environment.
- Ability to develop strategic relationships and sell the vision. Ability to influence at multiple levels of an organization.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Customer orientation.
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to deliver business insight
- Ability to multitask and drive to the desired results.
Imagine Communications offers an engaging team-oriented culture and a competitive compensation/benefits package.
Imagine Communications is an equal opportunity employer: M/F/D/V