Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients’ lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. We are continuing to expand our commercial product portfolio and our research and development pipeline in therapeutic areas that can leverage our unique expertise.
Our therapeutic areas of focus include sleep and hematology/oncology – areas in which we have a deep understanding of the patient journey and a suite of products and product candidates to address critical needs.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team. If you’re looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering commitment to improving patients’ lives and being a great place to work, we hope you’ll explore our career openings and get to know Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
The main role will be to provide high quality analytical insights in terms of activity and performance monitoring for both Sales Reps and MSL teams. The successful candidate will have a good understanding of Sales and Marketing activities and will have a strong experience with CRM systems.
- Support the development and the update of the CRM and the BI tools to improve the monitoring of the activity and the performance of the SF and medical teams.
- Support enhancement of the CRM for medical team with the right capabilities to maximise the engagement with the key HCPs and the follow-up of the MSL activities.
- Support ongoing and ad hoc analysis of KAM/MSL activities, brand performance, share insights and provide recommendations to key stakeholder at country level.
- Assist in the design and implementation of optimum segmentation, targeting and territory alignment. Update the impacted systems accordingly.
- Contribute to emphasize the analytics vision working within commercial and medical team.
- Build strong working relations with all key stakeholders (KAMs, MSLs, Sales Directors, Medical
- Director, GMs… ). Monitor performance against agreed KPIs, and work with countries to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures including but not limited to Code of Conduct, IT, confidentiality and data privacy.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Hands-on experience working on CRM packages (SalesForce, Veeva, Mobile Intelligence,…)
- Good understanding of pharmaceutical sales and marketing processes
- Ability to work cross-functionally in multicultural setting
- Good skills in data management
- Highly developed analytical skills; ability to synthesize and interpret data/insights into recommendations
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Need to be proactive and accountable in addressing key issues
- Excellent technical capabilities in the use of MS Office. Advanced Excel skills.
Required/Preferred Education and Licenses
- University degree (BA/BSc or marketing equivalent) from an accredited university
- Minimum of 3 years experience in SFE and/or commercial excellence function ideally with pharma company
Description of Physical Demands
- Responsibilities may require working outside of “normal” hours, in order to meet business demands.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.