Company Overview: CoventBridge Group is the leading worldwide full-service investigation solutions company providing: Surveillance, SIU and Compliance, Claims Investigation, Counter-Fraud Programs, Desktop Investigations, Social Media, Record Retrieval, Canvasses and Vendor Management programs. With offices in the UK and U.S. the company provides top tier data privacy and security practices, deploys robust case management technology customized to clients’ needs and delivers worldwide coverage via its 1000 employees and affiliates worldwide.
About the Opportunity CoventBridge is seeking an Administrator to provide administration services within a small Operations team in a professional manner and within time lines. Supporting team colleagues and maintain exceptional levels of accuracy and attention to detail, as well as producing detailed reports for clients using open source social media platforms. The Administrator will work in the corporate office in Newbury. The hours are Monday-Friday 9am to 5pm and that the salary is £22k-£23,500 based on experience.
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) report production
- Case set up of new instructions and acknowledge to client
- Complete file set-up checklist
- Complete Work In Progress spreadsheet Ireland/UK
- General data inputting
- Management control of evidence store
- Key client quality control report
- Evidence archiving/evidence receipt daily reconciliation
- Complete customer feedback process via email for legacy clients per SLA’s (where required)
- Secure Operational travel for non-UK assignments – ad hoc
- Secure destruction
- Printing reports and DVDs when necessary
- Complete MI
- Displays a professional, courteous and caring attitude and appearance to all clientele and visitors
- Proficient in office skills (Word/Excel/Outlook), PC usage, internet and data entry skills
- Performs reception duties including accurately forwarding calls/messages, giving direction to callers by phone and handling incoming and outgoing shipments/mail.
- Be dependable and punctual regarding scheduling and attendance
- Complete data entry or audit of order information
- Excellent Customer Service
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Additional projects as determined by business need
- Strong customer service skills
- Intermediate computer skills (i.e. typing, Microsoft Office products and knowledge of Social Media – Facebook/Instagram etc)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under the pressure of deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining good quality
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to plan, organise, prioritise workload and follow direction with minimal supervision
- Team Player
- Adaptable to changes in the work environment
- Highest level of integrity
- Commitment to Excellence
- A minimum of (4) years of experience working in Administrative role in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience in private investigation/insurance industry helpful but not essential
- 4 GCSE grade A-C to include English and Mathematics.
- Free car parking
- Work Place Pension scheme (3% company contribution of salary)
- Death in Service life insurance cover
When completing the application, please complete fields that are applicable. Thank you.