Would you like to help bring to life a decadent Christmas celebration?
If so, Molton Brown would love to hear from you!
We’re currently recruiting for Christmas Sales Team Members in our stores and concessions. You’re a truly passionate individual who will adore creating a spirited, welcoming ambience for our customers whilst making every moment in-store a unique, sensory experience.
Molton Brown is Kao’s prestige retail omni-channel brand. Since 1971, we have delivered powerful, non-conformist sensory experiences. An enduring icon of uniquely British flair, our Eaux de Parfum and Toilette, Bath and Body, Hair and Home collections blend the world’s finest ingredients to make formulations of unrivalled concentrations. Made in England, we use only the best makers and materials, whilst the daring attitude of our London home has lent each creation an undeniably distinctive edge.
Sales and profit
- Personally contribute to the achievement of sales targets and store KPI’s by delivery on individual targets
Customer service excellence
- Deliver excellent selling and service skills by consistently following FLOW
- Ensure all customers receive a high standard of customer service
- Be customer centric in delivering business expectations on experience measures.
- Demonstrate an in depth and fluent knowledge of the product range in order to advise customers on the best products to suit their needs and on its main features or properties i.e. selling points, users etc.
- Complete product training and any subsequent refresher training offered
- Actively contribute to the consistent delivery of housekeeping and high presentation standards throughout the store
- Maintain excellent retail and VM standards in all areas i.e. sales floor, stock maintenance and handling and the stock room
- Ensure window displays are kept clean and attractively displayed
- Be vigilant at all times to ensure stock loss is minimised and to contribute to store stock takes
- To ensure adherence to all policies and procedures including loss prevention, security, stock handling, health & safety etc.
- Contribute to the health and safety of others and yourself by following safe working practices
- To act in a responsible and positive manner at all times, ensuring that Company codes of practice are followed
- Luxury retail or retail beauty experience essential
- Strong team player
- Flexibility in working arrangements including availability during key holiday trading periods
- Ability to travel within reasonable distance if required
Please note that due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to commit to replying back to you as to the status of your application.
Unless you hear from us, please assume you have not been successful and please accept our best wishes for you and your job search.
We appreciate your interest in Molton Brown.