To be the World's leading professional makeup authority serving both professional makeup artists and consumers, while supporting the Credo 'All Ages, All Races, All Sexes'.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced professional to join MAC Cosmetics in Harrods, London as an Assistant Retail Manager. The successful candidate will work in conjunction with the Retail Manager to manage the operation of their location. They will also be responsible for the development of their employees by providing training, coaching and the means to help people realise their dreams and goals.
They will achieve this by committing to increase and improve the quality and effectiveness of their team and offering exceptional service and experiences for 'All Ages, All Races, All Sexes'.
Working closely with the Retail Manager, the Assistant Manager will contribute to generate sales through thinking strategically, developing action plans to meet goals and maximise profits. As the Assistant Retail Manager you will be dedicated in aligning yourself to the MAC values and principles that keep MAC unique.
Sales Performance (Thinks Strategically)
- Create andmaintain an atmosphere geared to achieving sales.
- Empowerothers to be strategic in their respective roles and be accountable forresults.
- Analyse andreview goals and develop strategies to improve performance.
- ScheduleArtists to optimise coverage according to external traffic requirements.
- Maximise opportunities for makeup services.
Customer Service (Builds CollaborativeRelationships)
- Ensure MACService Agreement is kept alive in everything you do.
- Ensure staffdeliver consistent, excellent service in accordance with our MAC MissionStatement.
- Resolveinternal and external Customer issues and requests, in an efficient and timelymanner.
- Utilise CRMto develop customer loyalty programme for product launches events andappointments in conjunction with the brand's customer program.
- Ensure clear and specific communication whencollaborating with others inside and outside of the business.
Manager / Staff Relationship(Energises and Enables Others)
- Promote anenvironment where people feel encouraged to express their needs and opinions.
- Recogniseand celebrate success.
- Manage time,establish priorities, delegate and follow up effectively to meet goals andobjectives.
- Set an example of excellent timekeeping,punctuality and grooming leading by example.
Development (Develops Talent &Capabilities)
- Conductregular coaching sessions to communicate objectives, set goals and follow up onprogress where necessary.
- Listensopenly to others and respond appropriately with a balance between talking andlistening.
- Ensure allartists attend Updates.
- Look foropportunities to develop artist capabilities.
- Performthorough and timely staff reviews in accordance with brand guidelines wherenecessary.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of open andpositive communication, professionalism and creativity at all times.
- Manage cashloss prevention procedures and established security policies.
- Prepare,coordinate and ensure a complete and accurate cycle count and physicalinventory as required.
- Follow andimplement all corporate visual presentation standards and guidelines.
- Preservemerchandising, display and counter hygiene standards and guidelines at alltimes.
- Ensureretail partners and MAC security policies are understood.
- Adhere to all company and brand policies andprocedures.
- Proven experience of managing a team in a fast paced retail environment
- Possess strong people management, development and leadership skills
- Strong communication skills to cascade information to teams
- Passionate about the beauty industry and its trends
- Enjoys working in a fast pace environment and has a proactive attitude
Please note: the success of your candidacy would be contingent on completion of the next stage of the recruitment process - requirements of the role & completion of your video assessment. If you require any adjustments to our recruitment process because of a disability or for some other reason, please ensure you contact (OneSource/HireVue number) as soon as possible.
Job Number: 1924866 Estee Lauder Companies is an equal opportunities employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.