The Solutions Design Manager is responsible for the successful management and delivery of commercially viable solutions as part of our overall offering to our client base. The Solutions Design Manager will be responsible for the implementation and management of a supply of viable third party options and delivering bid management and solution design. The Solutions Design Manager is expected to demonstrate the ability to handle bids to completion.
Duties and responsibilities:
Solutions Design – Network Partners
- Develop full understanding of business requirements for network partner clinics
- Continually analyse demand to identify gaps or opportunities in network provision as well as commercial tipping points indicating a possibility for expansion of owned clinic network, source new clinics as required
- Work with Onshore Operations to ensure all relevant stakeholders are being provided with the required information to utilise the network effectively
Supplier Relationship Management
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with all network providers
- Set up regular review calls with operational contacts at clinics and Iqarus
- Interface with operations to optimise network processes and booking paperwork
- Oversee contractual provision for all providers, ensuring suitable agreements are in place and maintained in line with company requirements, proactively identifying opportunities for operational or commercial efficiencies
- Review all clinics to ensure optimum commercial offering
- Maintain all required internal and external collateral such as contract repository, clinic register and maps
- Maintain a working model of network pricing and products
- Work with commercial analysts to monitor and report to leadership team on the profitability of network clinics
- Ensure new clinics assessed according to internal process
- Set up audit schedules and templates
- Coordinate audit programme
- Maintain internal systems with network clinic details, key documents and audits
Solutions Design / Bid and Tendering Process
- Collaborating with leaders to strategize and position the firm to win work in line with our agreed goals and market sectors.
- Interacting with relevant stakeholders to determine the best technical strategy for individual bids
- Working with category experts and other internal stakeholders to develop timely, attractive, innovative, competitive and profitable proposals to meet client and project requirements
- Maintain a high level of awareness of new developments within the business to inform current and future bids
- Working with others in the Commercial Team to obtain timely pricing to support tenders
- Delivering compliant, professionally-produced bids in line with the bid process
- Assisting with printing and binding professional documentation
- Develop, create and maintain a bid library with a boilerplate for all services delivered
- Develop sales materials, including presentations, capability sheets, case studies, testimonials, event-specific collateral, etc.
- Undertake research and gathering insight, tracking of data and activities in CRM.
Communication and Reporting
- Regular attendance and participation at weekly opening and closing meetings
- Effective communication between Account Managers, Operations Managers and internal delivery team