Please note that the working hours for this role are as follows: Monday to Friday 09.00 – 17.00 however you will need an element of flexibility as overtime and weekend work may be required.
It is important to note that during the first few months in this role occasional travel to Harrogate will be required. This will also include working in Harrogate to learn the method, before validation and accreditation at Acton
A role at Eurofins is challenging and varied each and every day. In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package to reward our great people for all the hard work they do.
- To support the set up, validation and accreditation of the 16 component Cannabinoid analysis via UHPLC to ISO17025:2017 in Acton
- To support driving our customer standards and develop relationships with all of our customers
- To work to internal processes relating to reporting results to ensure right and on time analysis.
- To support the client team manage customers ensuring they are receiving feedback and results in a timely manner
- To identify and work on developing additional methods to enhance the CBD proposition as required, eg client specific methods for encapsulated products or LC-MS
- To support the subcontracting of associated analysis
- Work to ensure all results are reported on time and accurately.
- Ensure you are suitably trained in all methods and procedures and are reporting results right and on time
- Comply with all Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures and identify improvements as required
- Work to prioritise customer samples and ensure there is a good level of understanding of customer requirements.
- Put in place processes to ensure test results ‘do not fall between the gaps’
- Managing relationships with all partner labs (internal and external) and working with them to drive both performance and identify new areas of testing to share with our existing customer base to drive value for ourselves and our customers