As Ward Manager you will lead the team of nurses and healthcare worker in the implementation of recovery focussed care for the women in our service. You will have accountability for ensuring the safe staffing within the hospital and provide clear and supportive leadership ensuring regulatory compliance is maintained within your department.
A passion for quality and service development is essential to be part of this driven team along with an understanding of changing agendas within rehabilitation and recovery services.
To be successful as a Ward Manager, you’ll need:
- Be a RMN/RGN/RNLD with active NMC registration
- Have had previous management experience within a healthcare environment (Charge Nurse/Ward Manager)
Additional expertise such as DBT and CBT for Psychosis would be advantageous.
Some of the benefits we offer are:-
- Welcome Bonus (£1500) + £250 towards CPD of your choice
- NMC fees reimbursed
- A World Class Employee Assistance programme
- Flexible benefits (including preferential rates and access to schemes such as gym membership, IT, private healthcare)
- Shopping discounts
- Free onsite meals and free onsite parking
-Contributory Pension Scheme
- 25 Days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Career Development and continuous learning and development
- Full Extensive Training Induction plus opportunities to do further training while in the role.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: