As Ward Manager you will lead the team of nurses and healthcare workers in the implementation of recovery focussed care for the women in our service. You will have accountability for ensuring the safe staffing within the hospital and provide clear and supportive leadership ensuring regulatory compliance is maintained within your department. You will also be Included in Staffing numbers 0.4 FTE.
A passion for quality and service development is essential to be part of this driven team along with an understanding of changing agendas within rehabilitation and recovery services.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Registered Mental Health Nursing Qualification or Allied Health Professional
- Registered with the NMC or HCPC
- Experience supervising nursing staff.
- Traing and current mentor
- Experience or working in an Environement that requires ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Computer literate
-Evidence or continued professional development.
Additional expertise such as DBT and CBT for Psychosis would be advantageous.
Some of the benefits we offer are:-
- NMC fees reimbursed
- A World Class Employee Assistance programme
- Flexible benefits (including preferential rates and access to schemes such as gym membership, IT, private healthcare)
- Shopping discounts
- Free onsite meals and free onsite parking
-Contributory Pension Scheme
- 25 Days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Career Development and continuous learning and development
- Full Extensive Training Induction plus opportunities to do further training while in the role.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
£40500 to £40500 Per year
more details »