Blue Arrow are currently working with a well known industrial client in the Ivybridge area. We are currently looking for administrators who will be taking calls from customers to support the busy sales team. If you are looking for a role that offers progression, for the right person this could turn into a permanent post.
Responsibilities of the Administrator
- Speaking with clients, and taking orders.
- Carry out a range of other related duties e.g. making service bookings, taking and processing payments.
- To deliver excellent customer service at all times when dealing with clients and customers.
- To effectively resolve customer and supplier queries, escalating where appropriate.
- To communicate in a professional manner at all times both internally and externally.
- Full training will be provided by the client working with their in-house systems, the main system used will be Microsoft Windows.
What skills do I need?
- Experience working within a similar role, with excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative.
- Willing to learn new skills, and have strong written and verbal communication.
- Computer literacy required, preferably with Microsoft Office experience
What Qualifications do I need?
- Minimum of two GCSEs grade A - C in English and Math's - or equivalent qualification
- Holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday
If you would like to apply, please contact Claire at Blue Arrow on 01392 424733.
Please note that if you apply for this vacancy then you have given permission under Data Protection (GDPR) for us to share your experience related to the above role with our clients for their related vacancies. This will be the only notification you will receive regarding this and we take the receipt of your CV as your permission to proceed with your application.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: