Due to the continued success and expansion of the Markerstudy Group, we are now looking to recruit an AD Claims Handler to join our dynamic and forward thinking teams.
The key purpose of this role is to deal with allocated Accidental Damage claims in a cost effective and efficient way as per policy terms, conditions and claims processes.
- Process New Repair & Total Loss Claims in accordance with claims philosophy
- Work within the parameters of the agreed business plan for Claims Operations
- Provide support to the Team Leader by ensuring delivery of own performance against agreed objectives, KPI’s and SLA’s
- Work within agreed processes in order to deliver the business plan in line with the Claims Operations policy
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure delivery of customer service
- To match unreferenced post to relevant claims, Adhere to FSA, TCF and Data Protection Regulations
- Additional administration duties as required
- To adhere to Company processes with regard to FCA compliance and Treating Customers Fairly
- To ensure that DPA, FCA & TCF and other regulatory requirements are met.
- Experience working in a customer service position
- Excellent customer service and communications skills
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Demonstrate a calm and professional attitude at all times
- Ability to listen, identify and resolve customer issues
- 6-12 months experience working as a Motor Claims Handler
- Willingness to develop self and new skills