Our client has an opportunity for a High Pressure Water Jetting Operative to join their team on a temporary basis.
Reporting into the Supervisor you will be responsible for;
Ensuring the procedure for High Pressure Water Jetting is carried out according to health & safety and environmental legislation as well as to company quality procedures, all of which are governed by the Code of Practice drawn up by the Association of High Pressure Water Jetting Contractors
• Interpret and carry out instructions given by the company and the customer
• Report any nonconforming aspects of the work to supervisor/management
• Pre start check plant and machinery
• Adhere to HPWJ & SO procedures
• Operating machinery to achieve maximum quality of safe work at all times
• Document in process & final inspection of work
• Ensure plant & machinery is fit for re use and that work area is left safe & tidy
Rates of pay:
If you work Mon • Fri 7.30 • 16.00 rates of pay are • £9.50 per hour.
If you work over your normal day pay rate will increase to £14.25
If you work Saturdays rates of pay are • £14.25 per hour
If you work Sundays rates of pay are • £19.00 per hour
To be considered for the role of High Pressure Water Jetting Operative you must;
• Have certificates of High Pressure Water Jetting.
• Site induction
• At least one years' experience
• Be prepared to work variable shifts and overtime • due to fluctuation in demand
• Be prepared to work at various locations which could involve overnight stays ( paid for by the company)
• Work may include labouring duties at times
The successful applicant would need to be in possession of ;
• A HPWJ awareness certificate
• A confined space entry certificate & current driving licence would be of benefit but is not necessary
To apply for the role of High Pressure Water Jetting Operative, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Keywords: Water Jetting, Water Jetter, High Pressure Water, Pressures, Confined Space
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Penguin Recruitment Ltd
£35,000 per annum
more details »