Better Health care provide a domiciliary service in Colchester/Clacton and Harwich. We are currently looking for an internal recruiter/resourcer.
We are currently looking for an experienced Recruiter/ administrator to join our busy branch in Colchester. This would be covering recruitment of support workers, navigating them through the recruitment process and managing compliance. You would be tasked with administration duties including Payroll. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress within a growing company.
JOB TITLE: Internal Recruiter
REPORTS TO: Registered Branch Manager
SUMMARY OF POST:
To recruit and retain care staff in line with the Health and Social Care Act (2014) and CQC Regulations.
- Conduct pre-screen interviews and face to face interviews with suitably qualified candidates.
- To deliver effective recruitment and retention strategies to ensure that the office has enough suitably qualified care staff to meet the branch care requirements.
- Achieve recruitment targets and KPI’s as agreed with the Registered Branch Manager.
- Design adverts and suitable marketing material to enhance the branding of Better Healthcare Services.
- Effective management of the candidate pipeline to include full compliance in line with company policies, CQC regulations and the Health& Social Care Act (2014).
- Attend job fairs and trade events to increase branding and awareness of the company to prospective candidates.
- Conduct branch recruitment open days/evenings.
- Complete weekly and monthly recruitment & retention reports.
- Develop the use of social media to increase the profile of Better Healthcare Services.
- Complete monthly National Minimum Data Skills Set (NMDS-S) Skills for Care.
- Complete monthly recruitment plans with Registered Manager and branch staff.
- Establish links with local job centres, colleges and universities.
- Carry out research to benchmark and identify best practise for recruitment and retention within the social care sector.
- Conduct regular pay and benefits benchmarking exercises to ensure Better Healthcare Service remain competitive in the market.
- Previous recruitment/HR experience ideally in a high volume labour market.
- Experience and knowledge of the care sector.
- Experience of Implementing and delivering recruitment and retention strategies.
- Experience of completing recruitment and retention reports and analysing data to improve the recruitment process.
- Target Driven.
- Analytical and challenging of status quo.
- High-level customer service skills.
- Excellent team player, naturally helpful.
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Exceptional time management skills
Please submit your cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org