Are you an experienced QA professonal looking for your next challenge?
Have you worked in the Pharmaceutical or Drug Development industry?
Do you want to work for a company that helps build a healthier and safer world?
As one of the world’s premier Contract Research Organisations, we provide research services for a multitude of organizations.
We strive to make a difference to people’s everyday lives by bringing essential products to the market and as a QA Officer at Covance based at Harrogate, Yorkshire, you will play an essential part in making this happen.
Responsibilities will include:
- Performs protocol, data, report, and in-lab phase inspections for all study types within a single business line to verify conformance to applicable Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and regulatory requirements.
- Evaluates responses to inspection reports and performs follow-up with respondents, management, or others, if needed, to ensure resolution.
- Ensures that systems used in QA are properly maintained (e.g., QA audit records, training records).
- Performs SOP reviews and act as initiator for local SOPs as appropriate
- Participates in internal and external facility and supplemental inspections.
- Prepares and delivers basic quality/regulatory training.
- Leads process improvement and harmonization efforts that promote best practices.
If you are looking for a role where you can use your experience and have the opportunity to develop and progress, then we would like to hear from you!
Relocation assistance may be available for this role
- Bachelor of Science/Arts (BS/BA) degree; degree in a science field is preferred (e.g. chemistry, biology, animal science)
- Ability to perform basic computer skills (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- In exceptional circumstances, directly relevant previous experience may be substituted for degree requirements.
- Comprehensive experience as a quality auditor in a GxP-regulated environment