Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Food Technology Teacher to join a good school in Sunbury-on-Thames, England. This full time Food Technology Teacher position is required for an immediate started. The successful Food Technology Teacher will be required to work full time, teaching KS3 – KS4. This role is temporary to begin with and a permanent contract is on offer for the right person.
About the Role
• Food technology Teacher
• KS3 and KS4
• Temporary to Permanent
• Daily rate between £150 to £195 (depending on experience)
• Starting as soon as possible
About the School
• Voluntary –aided secondary school
• Co-educational sixth form
• Catering for pupils aged 11-18
• Business and Economics department offers contrasting but equally rewarding courses at Key Stage 4 and 5
• Rated as “Good” in all categories in its last Ofsted inspection
• Proud of their reputation for exceptional pastoral care and academic achievement
• Academic results at the school consistently exceed national benchmarks and in 2015: 85% of students passed 5 or more GCSE’s
In order to be considered for this role, the Food Technology Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN15979
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: