Blue Arrow Derby are currently recruiting for a temporary Office Administrator to join a one of our clients based in Melbourne. Please note this is working for a small-run business on an on-going temporary position, but with the views to become longer term / permanent for the right candidate. This position will be starting off on part-time hours but with the chance to increase hours, and views of this becoming a full-time position after a successful probation period (3-6 months).
Suitable candidates should ideally therefore be able to commit to full-time hours, and we are looking for the successful candidate to be immediately available or have a short notice period.
Hours: Monday - Friday (9:00am - 1:00pm) - 20 hours per week - but this will increase to full-time hours (37.5) after a successful period
Salary: £9.00 p/h
About the role:
This is an all-round role that would be working in a small team supporting a busy office, and you would be expected to run the office in the manager's absence. You would be supporting on customer service, administration and finance duties within the office. The ideal candidate also needs to be flexible to support in other departments of the company such as the warehouse to help support any holidays or periods of short cover.
* Matching invoice numbers
* Updating spreadsheets
* Collating information for over 600 orders being placed a day
* Processing orders and transactions
* Data Input
* Cross-checking information and matching PO Values
* Dealing with phone and email enquiries
* Reception duties
* Meeting and greeting customers and any site visitors
* Ensuring excellent customer experience
* Dealing with queries / discrepancies
* Supporting on picking and packing orders for warehouse where required in busy periods
* General admin duties as required
* Proven previous office administration experience is essential
* Previous experience with invoices / book-keeping is desirable
* Strong skills with MS Excel (Pivot Tables, V-Lookups, Formulas is essential for this role
* Previous experience with SAGE is desirable
* Proven experience with all other Microsoft Office applications
* Good attention to details
* High level of accuracy
* Flexibility to support in other departments when required
* Able to prioritise workload
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Excellent organisational and time management skills with evidence of working to tight deadlines
* Ability to use initiative and be pro-active when dealing with a range of issues and problems
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong use of initiative
What can Blue Arrow offer you?
* Holiday entitlement (28 days including bank holidays)
* Access to high street discounts
* Company pension scheme
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers
* Dedicated consultant
* Blue Arrow uniform (where necessary)
* Weekly pay
Our client is located in Melbourne, Derby. If you have access to your own car great as this is easily commutable to if you live in Derby or the surrounding areas. There are also public transport links a short walk away from the company.
The Next Stage:
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
£25000 - £26000 per annum
more details »
£25000 - £26000/annum
more details »