We are looking for Catering Assistants for Schools and care homes in and around Chelmsford, Braintree, Witham, Spirngfield, Boreham and Ongar. The hours needed for Catering Assistant's Monday to Friday 10.00-14.00 or 11.00-15.00, however please note that these hours can vary dependent on assignment. Join our great team, working to cover sickness, holidays and long term vacancies.
We supply temporary cover for schools, hospitals, care centres as well as other organisations throughout Essex. You can work one day a week or five days depending on your availability. You choose the jobs you can do and we will only ask you to work in the locations that are good for you. Great way of trying out a new job and always the possibility of getting a permanent job for the right candidate.
£8.21 per hour
Duties to include:
* Cleaning the kitchen, including washing kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors and walls
* Carrying out basic food preparation tasks
* Ensuring chefs are equipped with the food and tools they need.
* Helping the chef get ready for service by preparing food. Catering assistants may be expected to peel, trim or wash food so it is ready to be cooked
* Loading and unloading the dishwasher
* Helping to serve meals
Please note all positions within hospitals, education and care environments will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check and x 2 References.
Apply now to register with ANGEL HUMAN RESOURCES.
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: