The Remarketing Department is responsible for the disposal of return vehicles ensuring that they are sold promptly to minimise stockholding and maximise profit opportunities.
The Remarketing Specialist will be responsible for providing the day to day analysis, reporting and support in relation to the Remarketing Department's day to day running. This role works as part of a small team and will also be required to assist other members of the team for holiday cover and as workload requires.
* Responsible for the regular, accurate, timely analysis and reporting on all aspects of the remarketing department. * Responsible for monthly KPI reporting and presentations for the department. * Work with Finance Department to compile regular reporting for the business Head Quarters in Italy. * Checking DWAY on a monthly basis to ensure accurate reporting for HQ. * Work with Residual Value Department to provide monthly disposal data as required. * Create a new set of reporting tools to streamline analysis and reporting for the department to provide support to optimise performance. * Maintaining all departmental work instructions and processes up to date and remain compliant. * Assist with all internal and external audits providing all relevant information and support as required. * Provide support and cover for other team members and administrative duties as required. * Support with invoicing of used vehicles once proceeds have been received from auction companies. * To adhere to regulations and requirements. * Such other duties as the management may, from time to time, reasonably require.
* Existence and review of individual targets * Achievement of department objectives * Delivery to quality, time, cost objectives * Delivery to deadlines * Line manager feedback * Appraisals & quarterly reviews
Ability, Skills and Profile:
* Conscientious & experienced analyst with a keen eye for detail. * Driven self-starter with the ability to work to tight timescales and deadlines. * Intermediate to advanced experience in Excel, Power-point and Word. * Ability to work well in a team as well as by oneself with minimal daily supervision * Ability to build good working relationships with other departments within the business. * Customer focused and to treat customers/dealers with respect adhering to principles of Treating Customers Fairly. * Ability to prioritise and achieve required performance targets. * Demonstrates sense of urgency in terms of meeting service and productivity targets. * Takes ownership of work queues. * Good communication, verbal and written skills. * Maintains professionalism in all aspects of communication. * Demonstrates ability to communicate appropriately with different levels within the company. * Good negotiation/objection handling skills. * Analytical and numerate. * Good problem-solving skills. * Assertive & resilient. * Puts team and organisation's goals above individual goals. * Ability to maintain a satisfactory attendance record. * Welcomes and participates in change. * Able to interact with the Manager, accept feedback and change behaviour based on feedback. * Adaptive and can adjust to rapidly changing business environment.
Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications:
* Previous Experience as an analyst. * Minimum of A levels or equivalent. * Experience in the automotive or consumer finance industry preferred. * Prior experience in software packages like Miles and Calms would be an advantage.
* Reports to: Remarketing Manager * Number of Reports: 0
This job description describes the principal purpose and main elements of the job. It is a guide to the nature and main duties of the job as they exist currently, but it is not intended as a wholly comprehensive or permanent schedule and is not part of the contract of employment....