The Remarketing Graduate will assist in managing the operational administration of the Remarketing Department and support the Remarketing Manager in all areas.
* Vehicle Disposal Administration: All administration functions related to the disposal system to include customer communication, providing information to disposal companies and auction houses in order to facilitate disposal of our vehicles. * Allocating sales proceeds for the above-named companies - allocating the net sales amount, ensuring all information is accurate including VAT amounts, for onward submission to Finance Department. * V5 management - gathering all vehicles' missing V5's - this includes repossessions and VT's and application to the DVLA for duplicate replacements. * Month end reporting - produce month end reports to show sales performance for vehicles sold. Compile into monthly presentations. * DWAY reporting - checking DWAY on a monthly basis to ensure accurate reporting to HQ in Turin. * Carry out the associated invoicing for driver sales and take payment for vehicles sold on behalf of the business. * Respond to everyday queries from auction houses and customers (e.g missing keys, V5's, account numbers etc). * Driver sales - liaise with external customers wishing to purchase vehicles, ensuring funds are received on time. * Responsible for disposal microfilming and archiving of all administration process on a monthly basis. * To adhere to the Financial Conduct Authority's regulations and requirements. * Such other duties as the management may, from time to time, reasonably require.
* Existence and review of individual targets * Achievement of department objectives * Error rates * Turnaround times * Line manager feedback * Delivery to quality, time, cost objectives * Appraisals * Quarterly reviews
Ability and Skills Profile:
* Treats customers/dealers with respect adhering to principles of Treating Customers Fairly * Builds long term relationships with customers/dealers * Confident in decision making/prioritisation * Takes ownership of work queues * Ability to operate upon training, in-house contract management system and workflow management * Good communication skills - verbal and written * Good negotiation/objection handling skills * Ability to maintain a satisfactory attendance record * Ability to achieve required performance targets
* Diligent * Customer focused and ability to manage customer/dealer expectations * Excellent attention to detail * Ability to solve problems * Analytical and numerate * Assertive * Tenacious * Communicates with different audience types to reach mutual goals * Maintains professionalism in all aspects of communication * Self-driven, internally motivated * Puts team and organisations goals above individual goals * Welcomes and participates in change * Able to interact with team members and thrive in a team environment * Able to interact with the Manager, accept feedback and change behaviour based on feedback * Demonstrates sense of urgency in terms of meeting service and productivity targets * Adaptive; can adjust to rapidly changing business environment * Independent and able to work with minimal daily supervision
* Reports to: Remarketing Manager * Number of Reports: 0
Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications
* Must have a Bachelor's degree in a Business / Mathematical discipline * Previous experience in Customer Services is an added advantage including telephone and written communication skills. * Excellent administrative and numeracy skills * IT skills - Microsoft Excel and Word to intermediate level, workflow management. * Ability to prioritise workload, and work to deadlines. * Strong Operation and Process Management skills.
This job description describes the principal purpose and main elements of the job. It is a guide to the nature and main duties of the job as they exist currently, but it is not intended as a wholly comprehensive or permanent schedule and is not part of the contract of employment....