Would you like to work in spacious, contemporary hotel close to World Heritage Sites; Tower Bridge and The Tower of London? The Tower Hotel is a 4 star deluxe Hotel overlooking the Thames, next to Tower Bridge. The hotel's 801 bedrooms, restaurants, bars and 19 meeting rooms benefit from stunning views over Tower Bridge and St Katharine Docks.
As Maintenance Team Leader you will be responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of all areas of the hotel including equipment, services, buildings and plant. You will be responsible for ensuring that the hotel achieves its safety and cost control targets so you will need to be confident in creating and implementing a PPM programme as this will be a critical aspect of the role.
You will also need the ability to lead a team and deliver results to deadlines through your people, with full responsibility for recruiting, managing and developing your team.
What we look for
* Inspirational leadership ability
* An eye for detail
* Real passion for guest service
* The ability to control costs purchasing via a tightly controlled budget
* Experience in a similar environment
What's in it for you?
* 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
* Discounted rates on hotel rooms, food and drink across the glh group
* Interest free season ticket loans (conditions apply)
* Access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
* Long Service Awards
* Pension and Healthcare Schemes
* Generous recommend a friend scheme
* Access to discounts and cashback through a huge range of retailers and service providers via our online benefits portal
* Wonderful Person of the month scheme with cash prizes