HR Administrator required in Medway
- Monday - Friday only
- Up to £22,000 basic salary
Our client a main dealer in the Medway area are looking to recruit an experienced HR Administrator.
Are you qualified to Associate CIPD or equivalent, or have experience in a HR environment? Then this could be the perfect job for you!
Your responsibilities would be:
- New starter offer packs and all new starter related processes, including proof of the right checks, driving licence checks, reference checks and the like.
- Advertise all vacancies both internally and externally, maintain a strong relationship and liaison with recruitment agencies.
- Complete all contract changes in writing for employees.
- Manage the weekly and monthly absence processes to assist managers with sickness management and the monthly payroll processes.
- Manage internal HR processes, such as our employee recognition scheme, renting a company vehicle and ideas hub.
- Manage our leaver processes, including acknowledgement, liaison with Payroll, exit interview surveys and system removals.
- Ensure all employee paper and e-files are kept up to date, and audit the files to ensure compliance.
- All other administrative duties as necessary.
To apply please send your current CV quoting HR Administrator 91049, or for more details call Amy Edwards at Perfect Placement.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd - See our website for details