Youll be responsible for developing detailed, fully resourced work plans for an Infrastructure Maintenance team. Youll also provide accurate and effective general administrative support to the Section Manager and his people. Well look to you to optimise all agreed work activities for a Section. Put simply, youll produce plans that help us do the best job possible with the teams and times available.
Its a varied role that will see you producing everything from Safe System of Work plans through to draft quarterly plans. In addition, youll set up and maintain a range of systems, databases and records. Whats more, youll personally manage weekly Plan-Do-Review meetings.
· Proven skills in work plan production and resource optimisation
· Knowledge of access and possession processes and systems
· Familiar with Safe System of Work Planning processes and systems
· Highly organised, excellent time management
· Experience of clerical support and office management
· A skilled communicator with good people skills
· Core Planning Skills Level 2
· Knowledge of operational railway environment
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Sphere Solutions Ltd
From £60,000 to £68,000 per annum Plus full benefits package
more details »