We are looking to recruit a Brand Manager to support the UK & Ireland Regional Commercial Unit in the planning, performance and growth of the UK & IRE sales and ensuring compliance with appropriate codes of practices as well as company policies and procedures.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES;
- To lead, with the support of the line manager, the brand in the achievement of sales targets, budgeted brand investments, market share objectives and other specified business goals.
- Act and be seen as the brand champion for all internal and external customers
- To work with line manager to deliver accurate and timely forecasts for promoted brands.
- Contribute to the short and mid-term financial planning processes (quarterly updates and annual budgets).
- To ensure compliance with company policies, systems and processes to facilitate on-going sales and profit growth.
- Development of, with line manager, the brand plan that identifies and maximises the product opportunities and to acknowledge and minimise any potential risks.
- Development and maintenance of strong relationships with key stakeholders, both internally (e.g. Sales Force, Medical, Finance, Legal, Regulatory also where appropriate Global Marketing, Global Demand Management, other Global support functions) and externally (e.g. clinicians, distributors and patient advisory groups where applicable).
- Compliance with the One-Norgine spirit in terms of culture and values, policies and procedures within the defined team.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Science, Pharmacy, Commerce or a related field are essential, as is the ABPI.
- Sales experience and brand management (Associate BM minimum) experience within the UK and Ireland pharmaceutical environment.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical regulatory environment and implications in the UK and Ireland.
- Ability to liaise effectively and build strong relationships with key stakeholders, both within the marketplace and with colleagues internationally and local management.
- Strong and demonstrable project management skills.
- An entrepreneurial approach to the projects and business.
- The ability to work as part of the team and a desire for responsibility and accountability.
- Proven self-reliance and ability to work effectively in an environment with limited support and resources.