Support Worker - Brentwood Essex CM15 0NJ
We have a great opportunity for passionate and dedicated individuals to join our client's team as a Support Worker in Brentwood. You will be joining a leading learning disability service provider.
Are you a kind and friendly person who has good values and wants to work with people and support them to lead an active, enjoyable and independent life?
8.40 - 8.65
New to Care or Experienced? Our clients are looking for Full Time Support Workers with a positive and caring attitude at our local service in Brentwood. As an award-winning health care organisation, they can support you wherever you are in your healthcare career.
- Kind and friendly attitude who has good values.
- Calm and good at solving problems.
- Good sense of humour and a willingness to help others.
- Aspiration to learn new skills and progress your career.
- A passion to support individuals to lead an active, enjoyable and independent life.
About the Role:
- They currently have 6 individuals living here at the service.
- Taking individuals out and about, socialising, meeting new people and enjoying activities of their choice.
- Providing help with personal care
- Shift patterns
- Paid annual leave 28 days per year (based on hours / pro rata) inclusive of bank holidays
- Full paid induction programme
- Excellent on-going training from day one and throughout your career
- Continuous training, mandatory and specialised
- Salary scales and progression with internal promotions available, we are a large organisation!
- Enhanced pay for working Christmas and Boxing day & Bank Holidays
- Professional subscriptions reimbursed where essential for role
- Long service awards
- Recognition programme
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000)
- Excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Discounted reloadable cards and high street vouchers
- e-vouchers, access instant savings on your mobile device
- Holiday discounts & days out with discounts up to 60%
- Cinema benefits with discounts up to 40%
- Employee Assistance Programme, confidential telephone counselling and legal advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year & a Health & Wellbeing portal
If you have never previously worked within Care or have a background as a Care Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Assistant or Care Giver then we would love to hear from you.
If you would like to know more or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on 01775 729321, quoting Reference AC2214 and ask for Lucy.