Mitie has a great opportunity for a Retail Elite Security Officer to join the Total Security Management Team.
Retail Elite Security Officers must be available to cover various shift patterns as well as being flexible in their approach to working locations and potential changes to working patterns.
- To protect customers and colleagues from physical and verbal abuse, by providing a reassuring and professional security presence
- To provide a highly visible security presence which is easily identified by both customers and colleagues whilst providing an exceptional level of customer service.
- To proactively deter and prevent anti-social behaviour, theft and criminal activity
- Liaising with the store management, Police and other external agencies when required
- Utilising conflict resolution in order to diffuse difficult situations that may arise within the workplace
- Ensuring behaviours and situations that endanger the health and safety and wellbeing of colleagues, customers and fellow officers are identified and rectified in a timely manner in line with company policies
- To maximise the use of BWCCTV during confrontatial siuations
- Reporting to the Security Operations Manager – they must record, report and escalate all incidents and arrests using the process/system/technology as required throughout their shift.