Working in our Stockport office as part of a team promoting our extensive range of excavator & crane attachments, hydraulic products and associated equipment, the successful candidate will be working closely with senior management to become a key member of the team and assist in achieving company targets and future growth by servicing customer accounts and gaining new business through positive proactive promotion.
A good knowledge of hydraulic equipment, plant equipment, material handling equipment and a basic knowledge of CAD will be an advantage however full product training will be given.
- Documenting customer enquiries and building customer quotes.
- Preparing sales orders and related purchases.
- Preparing some CAD drawing for hitches and/or associated equipment required to process an order (Experience preferred but training can be provided).
- Assisting with related production planning.
- Providing technical advice on grabs & attachments and hydraulic components & circuits.
- Contributing to the overall development of internal processes and operations.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Promoting good housekeeping for an efficient working environment.
- Working towards and in line with all agreed company sales and operations strategies.
- Reporting all sales activities to management.