Teaching Personnel are currently looking to recruit a passionate, dedicated Learning Support Assistant to work with children and young people with Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD) on a full time basis. The individual must have experience working with people with disabilities and want to fully commit to this role.
Teaching Personnel can offer the successful candidate:
- Competitive pay rates of �275-�350, however long term rates can be negotiated on your behalf
- Access to unique CPD opportunities to increase your qualifications and knowledge of the education sector and Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
- An experienced Consultant along with our dedicated on call service
The successful candidate must have experience in some of the following areas:
- Support / Care Work
- Working with Autism or through personal reasons
- Worked with SEN provisions / schools
- Youth Work backgrounds
Working as a Classroom Support Assistant, you will be supporting children accompanied by a Teacher and another Teaching Assistant. You will be working with children and young people with varying levels of Autism meaning they often display challenging behaviours such as:
- Speech Language Communication Needs
- Lack of concentration / interest in education
- Aggressive outbursts
- Extensive learning difficulties
If you are interested in this role, please call Imogen on 0191 223 5073 for more information, or email your CV to email@example.com . We look forward to hearing from you soon!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.